Sunday 12 February 2017

Edging into the New Year

Howdy everyone,

I have to admit, I have been approaching the internets and my blog writing with a mixture of trepidation, malaise, and overall arghhh-not right now...between the over coverage of certain "current events" and the American and Russian internet bots keeping my view count up...I just haven't been that much into the internet lately.

However, I certainly have been keeping up with my painting...as well, I thought I'd try a new tact with keeping my painting up...I am having a lot of difficulty keeping focus on projects, and yet the prep and painting of minis does help keep me sane...

So, I thought I'd post a pic of my wall of shame...and make it my goal to finish through as many of the blisters hanging off it as I could.  So, here goes:

 
This wall, built itself...certain pieces collected over the years...and some nostalgic items thrown in for when I'm down at my bench.
 

 
So, here goes with a different type of progress tracker over the year...by years end I hope to have a similar picture up...with a lot less blisters on the wall...coincidentally, if you look close, you'll see that each hanging package has another behind it.
 
Game on!
 
Cheers.

No comments: